Apple Mac Repair Prices
Quite frankly - I'm not the cheapest - but you do get what you pay for:
Your Mac will only be worked on by an Apple certified technician, so you can be assured it is in safe hands.
I work to protect your data, and unlike Apple, won't erase it.
Your Mac will be repaired quickly, as all work is carried out on site. This will save you money as well as time, as we don't charge £35 for a box to send your Mac away in.
Most repairs are completed on the same or next day.
Repairs are quoted at a fixed price so there is no risk of costs getting out of hand.
- Labour costs are limited to £125 and most repairs are £95.
- Diagnosis only is £25 - or FREE if you have the work done.
I am not VAT registered so these are the final prices you pay.
Trust an Apple certified professional, and get your Mac fixed properly.
These prices will give you an idea of what I charge for common jobs
- Diagnosis only – £25
- labour only repair – £50 – £125 max
- Mac performance tune up – £95
- SSD upgrade – from £150
- iMac 2012+ hard drive replacement – £210
- iMac 2011 hard drive replacement – £190
- iMac 2009/10 hard drive replacement – £175
- iMac <2009 hard drive replacement – £145
- MacBook Pro screen replacement – from £145
- Macbook Pro hard drive replacement – £145
- Mac time machine setup – FREE
- Data recovery – from £50
- Data transfer – from £50
The above prices are completely inclusive of parts and labour with no hidden extras. For anything not listed call on 01473 530135