How much does a Mac repair cost?
Quite frankly - I'm not the cheapest - but you do get what you pay for:
Your Mac will only be worked on by an Apple certified technician, so you can be assured it is in safe hands.
Your Mac will be repaired quickly as most work is carried out on site or returned within a day. This will save you money as well as time as I don't charge £35 for a box to send your Mac away in.
Most repairs are completed on the first visit or your Mac will be returned in 1-2 working days.
Repairs are quoted at a fixed price so there is no risk of costs getting out of hand.
You'll get a fixed price quote for your repair
Labour costs are from £95 to a maximum of £125
Felixstowe & Trimley - diagnosis only - £50
Ipswich & Woodbridge - diagnosis only - £75
Diagnosis isn't expensive
If you decide not to go ahead with a repair there is just a diagnosis and call-out fee of £75. Or £50 in Felixstowe.
I am not VAT registered so these are the final prices you pay.
Trust an Apple certified professional, and get your Mac fixed properly.
These prices will give you an idea of what I charge for common jobs
- Diagnosis only - £50 (Felixstowe), £75 (Ipswich area)
- labour only repair - £95 - £125
- Mac performance tune up - from £95
- SSD upgrade - from £150
- iMac 2012+ hard drive replacement - from £210
- iMac 2011 hard drive replacement - from £190
- iMac 2009/10 hard drive replacement - from £175
- iMac <2009 hard drive replacement - from £145
- Macbook Pro hard drive replacement - from £145
- Mac time machine setup - FREE whilst I'm there
- Data recovery - from £95