How much does a Mac repair cost?
Quite frankly - I'm not the cheapest - but you do get what you pay for:
Your Mac will only be worked on by an Apple certified technician, so you can be assured it is in safe hands.
I can come to you and fix your Mac in your home or office. Or you can drop off in Ipswich with free parking outside the door.
Your Mac will be fixed as quickly as possible. Most repairs are completed on the first visit or I will return in 1-2 working days.
You'll get a fixed price quote for your Mac repair
Repair costs are quoted at a fixed price so there is no risk of the bill getting out of hand.
Labour costs are from £95 to a maximum of £125.
Diagnosis isn't expensive
If a repair isn't feasible, or you decide not to go ahead, there is a diagnosis and call-out fee of £45.
I am not VAT registered so these are the final prices you pay.
These prices will give you an idea of what I charge for common jobs
- Diagnosis only - £45
- labour only repair - £95 - £125
- Mac performance tune up - from £95
- SSD upgrade - from £170
- iMac 2012+ hard drive replacement - from £200
- iMac 2011 hard drive replacement - from £205
- iMac 2009/10 hard drive replacement - from £190
- iMac <2009 hard drive replacement - from £160
- Macbook Pro hard drive replacement - from £150
- Mac time machine setup - FREE whilst I'm there
- Data recovery - from £75
More detailed prices and options for iMac repair and upgrades can be found in this blog article.